mpresults.nic.in 2017: Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) conducts the MP board 10th class exam every year. The same procedure should also be followed in 2017 as well. Since MP board time table 2017 has already been announced, it’s time to prepare for the examination. You need to concentrate on grabbing good marks in the MP board 10th class exam 2017.
The examinations are likely to be conducted during the month of March and April. Once the examination for MP 10th class 2017 will be done, exam results for MP board 10th and 12th class 2017 will be declared by Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education at mpresults.nic.in 2017 page . Do you want to know about your MP Board 10th result 2017? If yes, then you should go through complete information on how to check MP board 10 class results 2017 online. You will also be given information about additional ways to check your MP board 10th class results 2017.
How to Check MP Board 10th Result 2017 Online ?
However, there is still no official confirmation available regarding when the result for MP board 10th class & 12th will be declared, but still it is anticipated that it would be announced in the month of May, 2017. If you want to check your MP board 10th result 2017 or MPBSE 12th Results online, you should go through stated below step-by-step guidelines on to see MP board 10th and 12th standard results 2017 at mpresults.nic.in 2017 page.
- Please visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education i.e.at mpresults.nic.in 2017 page.
- Here, you need to look for Results options that could be available on the main page of the website.
- Click on results option, and then choose your course i.e. MP board 10th class 2017 results.
- Once you click on the said link, you will be redirected to a new web page.
- Here you are required to enter your roll number on given empty space.
- Not hit the enter key or click on Submit option.
- Now, you have your internet mark sheet.
- check your results by entering your name.
- You may download and save it in PDF format in your device.
- You may also grab a print copy of your MP Board 10th result or internet mark sheet 2017.
How to Check MP Board 10th Result 2017 through SMS
If you find it difficult to check your MP board 10th class result 2017 online is a hard nut to crack, you can try SMS service. Here, one point should be noted that this service can be grabbed by various sources – from your telecom service provider firm to an independent online source. Let’s have a detailed look at how you can check your MP board 10th result 2017 through SMS.
- Since different telecom companies offer different types of process to receive SMS regarding MP board 10th class result 2017 on phone, you need to understand the general concept.
- First of all, you need to choose a service provider.
- You may need to type a certain message to get yourself registered on the mobile company.
- You may need to send an SMS containing your roll number or name.
- Here, you should remember that you will need to pay for the same.
- Once you get your roll number registered with the company by sending a specific message or SMS, you can be able to receive an SMS containing details of your MP board 10th result 2017.
- You can register for the Result SMS service for MP board 2017 before a month but you will receive the result only when it is officially available.
- You also need to remember that you may face hurdles while receiving SMS results due to overload on server. Therefore, you should avoid sending the same SMS again and again to respective company as it may cost you money every time.
How to Check MP Board 10th Result 2017 Using an IVR Service
Apart from checking your MP Board 10th class result 2017 online and using an SMS service, you can also check your result 2017 for MP 10th class using an IVR service. Yes, with the help of an automated call service, you can easily know about your result. For this, you just need to check out stated below instructions on how to check or listen to MP board 10th result 2017 using an IVR service.
- First, you should remember that there are various companies online and offline that offer IVR service.
- You first need to choose a right company.
- You need to call at their certain number. For instance, if you choose Airtel service, you need to call at 556789, which is chargeable. But the number could be changed.
- When you call at this number, you will find an IVR giving instructions on how to check MP board 10th result 2017 through IVR.
- You need to enter your roll number when it is asked.
- Now, confirm it.
- Once you confirm it, you can be able to listen to your results for MP board 10th class 2017.
- You may also choose SMS option to receive message regarding the same on your phone.
How to Check on Phone:
However, you can check your MP board 10th class results 2017 using a mobile phone either by sending SMS or calling at an IVR number, but still you can use your phone to access results. How it can be done? It can be done using internet on mobile phone. Let’s check out given below points on how to check MP board 10th result 2017 using a mobile phone.
- Open the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education.
- Here, you need to look for Results option.
- Choose your course i.e. MP Board 10th class 2017 results.
- Click on this option, and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here you need to enter your roll number on given empty box.
- Now, click on Submit option.
- Having done it, you can be able to download or grab a print copy of your MP Board 10th result 2017.
For further deatils and exact date of declarion of results, please visit the official website of mpresults.nic.in 2017 page.